Cameron
Cameron, Customer Service
Experience:  Tech Business Owner/Photographer
106661857

What conectors can i use for the back of Denon rcd-m39 as

what conectors can i use for the back of Denon rcd-m39 as 2rca don't fit
JA: What Denon model do you have?
Customer: denon rcd-m39 dab
JA: What have you tried so far with your RCD-M39?
Customer: 2 rca cable with conector cut of
JA: Anything else you want the Audio/Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: when i conected the cables it worked for 4 sec the blue
Hi there, my name is Cameron & I’m a tech expert here with JustAnswer, an independent, paid support website. I know these kinds of things can be really frustrating and I’m sorry you have to deal with this, but I just came across your issue and want to help you as best as I possibly can to try and find a solution! Making sure we can find the best solution or steps forward for you here are my top priorities and I’m reviewing the information you’ve given me now!IMPORTANT NOTE: I ask that if you would like to provide a rating after this interaction, that this rating you give reflects my customer service only. If something outside of my service makes you unhappy, please don’t give a poor rating to me, as it reflects my service. Instead, please let me know what you’re unhappy with & I will make sure to provide the suggestion to those above me. Thanks so much for this in advance!•If the RCA won’t work on this Denon receiver, you can try using the Digital In port, which uses an Optical Audio cable. Or you can try traditional speaker wires in the red and black speaker ports!