Cameron
Cameron, Customer Service
Experience:  Tech Business Owner/Photographer
106661857

I was trying to order ONE set of measuring spoons at £11.11

I was trying to order ONE set of measuring spoons at £11.11 but kept on being pressed to buy other things sonwent back to square one to establish only One set was required but your message board lists lots -All to be cancelled bar one set.
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Beacroft or something like that
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried to find a way of cancelling but no joy!
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don’t want an electronics expert -Just to cancel the orders you have listed - which are NOT required

Hi there, my name is Cameron & I’m a tech expert here with JustAnswer, an independent, paid support website. I know these kinds of things can be really frustrating and I’m sorry you have to deal with this, but I just came across your issue and want to help you as best as I possibly can to try and find a solution! Making sure we can find the best solution or steps forward for you here are my top priorities and I’m reviewing the information you’ve given me now!

IMPORTANT NOTE: I ask that if you would like to provide a rating after this interaction, that this rating you give reflects my customer service only. If something outside of my service makes you unhappy, please don’t give a poor rating to me, as it reflects my service. Instead, please let me know what you’re unhappy with & I will make sure to provide the suggestion to those above me. Thanks so much for this in advance!

As I said above, I’m very sorry to hear about your issue.

You are speaking with JustAnswer, a 3rd-party website filled with paid experts here to help you solve any issues you come across. We specialize in dealing with customers like you who have issues at home that need solutions. However we are NOT affiliated with any other companies or organizations, so you will have to contact them directly for help wiht this specific order. I'm sorry and hope you understand!

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Bocotier copper measuring spoons at £11.11

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Please dont call m, I resolved the problem 24 hours ago.

Great to hear!