Cameron
Cameron, Customer Service
Experience:  Tech Business Owner/Photographer
106661857

I bought a new head for my epilator from your service centre

Hi Pearl
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I bought a new head for my epilator from your service centre partner shavers.co.uk and now there has been some malfunction. It's switching on and off by itself and sometimes won't switch on or off at all.
JA: What's the brand and model of your epilator?
Customer: Braun
JA: How long has this been going on with your Braun epilator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Model number SE9-561
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It started on 5th November. I waited till the battery died and charged it fully again thinking that it might help but the same issue is happening.

Hi there, my name is Cameron & I’m a tech expert here with JustAnswer, an independent, paid support website. I know these kinds of things can be really frustrating and I’m sorry you have to deal with this, but I just came across your issue and want to help you as best as I possibly can to try and find a solution! Making sure we can find the best solution or steps forward for you here are my top priorities and I’m reviewing the information you’ve given me now!

IMPORTANT NOTE: I ask that if you would like to provide a rating after this interaction, that this rating you give reflects my customer service only. If something outside of my service makes you unhappy, please don’t give a poor rating to me, as it reflects my service. Instead, please let me know what you’re unhappy with & I will make sure to provide the suggestion to those above me. Thanks so much for this in advance!

As I said above, I’m very sorry to hear about your issue. I hope we can find a solution here for you!

I know it sounds quite simple here, but I recommend this as a first step always. Have you tried unplugging or powering it off here for 10 minutes or so? Unplugging/powering off the device for 10-15 minutes can initiate a 'power cycle' which can often fix these type of issues. Be sure to press & hold the power button on the device itself (not the remote) for 10 full seconds while the set is unplugged/powered off, then release the power button and wait the 10-15 minutes as I said and then power the device back on and try to navigate again, and let me know how it goes!

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
As I stated on the previous associate I am unable to turn the device on or off. There is some issue with he power. The device keeps turning itself on and off. I tried letting the power drain completely and recharging it but there's no change.I received a new part for the epilator and I think that there is a fault with the part which has allowed water to enter the device and cause issues with the power.Please can you tell me how I can send it to the service center?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Please don't call me.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I pressed the button by accident.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I don't agree to the phone call and want the payment refunded.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I didn't accept the offer.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I want to be refunded for the call

I will not call you, I am not available for a call and did not send this request. I apologize.

I will alert my supervisor to remove the phone call request

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I have been charged for the phone call on my credit card

Yes, the charge is automatic but I will make sure it's reversed for you, as I said above.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thank you Cameron

No problem!

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
since you're not calling can you answer my question on here?

I do not work for Shavers, so I can't help you unfortunately with this order or any issues with it. I work for JustAnswer.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I paid for you to help me solve an issue with my electrical appliance. The link for just answer said Braun specialist technicians

I understand, I am just pointing out that we are not affiliated with anyone, as you said you bought a part from our "service center partner", which we do not have.

It sounds like an internal issue with the connection of the new head to the base, have you contacted Shavers directly about sending a replacement?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ok. Thank you for pointing out my mistake. Can you please give me some information on how I can get my item fixed?

As I said after that, It sounds like an internal issue with the connection of the new head to the base, have you contacted Shavers directly about sending a replacement?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
The link I clicked on said "speak to a Braun technician now", which made it sound like I'd be put through to a Braun technician.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I'll contact them directly.

I wish you the best!