Cameron
Cameron, Customer Service
Experience:  Tech Business Owner/Photographer
106661857

I cannot get passed Go To Basket when ordering items, I have

I cannot get passed Go To Basket when ordering items
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: I have a fugitzu computer and Acer VDU
JA: What have you tried so far with your Fujitsu product?
Customer: I have used amazon to purchas many times but this week I cannot get past Go To Basket
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi there, my name is Cameron & I’m a tech expert here with JustAnswer, an independent, paid support website. I know these kinds of things can be really frustrating and I’m sorry you have to deal with this, but I just came across your issue and want to help you as best as I possibly can to try and find a solution! Making sure we can find the best solution or steps forward for you here are my top priorities and I’m reviewing the information you’ve given me now!
IMPORTANT NOTE: I ask that if you would like to provide a rating after this interaction, that this rating you give reflects my customer service only. If something outside of my service makes you unhappy, please don’t give a poor rating to me, as it reflects my service. Instead, please let me know what you’re unhappy with & I will make sure to provide the suggestion to those above me. Thanks so much for this in advance!

As I said above, I’m very sorry to hear about your issue.

You are speaking with JustAnswer, a 3rd-party website filled with paid experts here to help you solve any issues you come across. We specialize in dealing with customers like you who have issues at home that need solutions. However we are NOT affiliated with any other companies or organizations, so you will have to contact them directly for help with this specific order. I'm sorry and hope you understand!

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you for what you said and done but I still cannot get back into my Amazon Account
I will now try something else.

I wish you the best