Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I ordered the book yesterday. i have a email saying that the

Customer Question

I ordered the book yesterday . i have a email saying that the payment was taken but the book is not on mt kindle.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: hotmail.co.uk
JA: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have ordered many books this way and have had no problems before
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 12 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your reader. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Reader and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Reader and access the book.

Let me know the results please