Cameron
Cameron, Customer Service
Experience:  Tech Business Owner/Photographer
106661857

I but a 50.pound.card sent it my frend she said that 30 had

Customer Question

i but a 50.pound.card sent it my frend she said that 30 had been used all ready and only 20 lelf 0n card can u help me plesse
JA: How long have you had your 50.POUND.CARD?
Customer: From 8.59.18 to day
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I don,t isn't.it to my frend she was.going ti by a ticket from her home to me
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Have I lost 30 pound
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cameron replied 17 days ago.

Hello there! I hope you’re doing well so far today! My name is Cameron & I am a tech expert here with JustAnswer, an independent, paid support website. As an expert, I have 10+ years of experience helping people learn, use, and fix all of their electronics, and I’ve helped over 5,000 different customers throughout this time!

We specialize in dealing with customers like you who have issues at home that need solutions. However because we are not affiliated with any other companies or organizations, including the company who created this card and since this issue is an issue with their systems, you will have to contact them directly for help with this specific issue, as only they can fix it for you. I'm sorry and hope you understand!

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
can u tellme what's going on
Expert:  Cameron replied 17 days ago.

30 Apr 2021, 4:41 PM

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Can u get my money back
Expert:  Cameron replied 17 days ago.

Please follow my instructions from the last message to star tthe refund process