Sheri Treppeda
Sheri Treppeda,
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I don’t know how to get into my Amazon account to change me

Customer Question

Hi , I don’t know how to get into my Amazon account to change me bank details
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: Trying to get into my Amazon account to change bank details it’s not letting me watch anything so got to update then but I don’t know how to do it
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: What do you mean
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?
Customer: it’s just comes up “payment faliar”
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No Thankyou
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Sheri Treppeda replied 6 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is***** am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with Amazon. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

Please click the link below and follow the steps to update your payment information on your Amazon account:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GNQFBWDZJN838JZF

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience