Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

Kindle 4GB Blk will not switch on although been charged all

Customer Question

Kindle 4GB Blk will not switch on although been charged all day
JA: What device is not powering up?
Customer: KINDLE 4GB e.book
JA: How long have you had your Kindle?
Customer: 2 years
JA: What have you tried so far with your Amazon product?
Customer: Charge
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Sheri replied 11 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

First, please plug it into a different power outlet and allow to charge for 1 hour and try again. If it still does not turn on, after that try with a different charger.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with ove