Cameron
Cameron, Customer Service
Experience:  Tech Business Owner/Photographer
106661857

My Denon CD player has stopped working. I have tried Disc,

My Denon CD player has stopped working. I have tried Disc, Aux and radio inputs.
JA: What Denon model do you have?
Customer: rcd-m38dab
JA: What have you tried so far with your Denon system?
Customer: Switched it off and on, I have tried Disc, Aux and radio inputs.
JA: Anything else you want the Audio/Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The power light is on.

Hello there! I hope you’re doing well so far today! My name is Cameron & I am a tech expert here with JustAnswer, an independent, paid support website. As an expert, I have 10+ years of experience helping people learn, use, and fix all of their electronics, and I’ve helped over 5,000 different customers throughout this time!

I know these kinds of issue with technology can be really frustrating, especially when it seems there is no solution. I am sorry you have to deal with this, but I’m here to help! I just want to help you as best as I possibly can to try and find a solution, and if we can’t find a solution, I can at least provide you with the best steps to take next!

I know it sounds quite simple here, but I recommend this as a first step always. Have you tried unplugging it here for 10 minutes or so? Unplugging the Denon device for 10-15 minutes can initiate a 'power cycle' which can often fix these type of issues. Be sure to press & hold the power button on the device itself for 10 full seconds while the set is unplugged, then release the power button and wait the 10-15 minutes as I said and then power the device back on and try to navigate again to try the various options to play music, and let me know how it goes so we can make sure this is solved for you!

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
The device had been unplugged during my contacting you. I have plugged it back in and it is now working. Thank you very much, I will remember this work round for the future.

Thank you for the feedback, happy it's sorted for now! Have a great day!