Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

I have signed on for Amazon Prime but after my first visit

Customer Question

I have signed on for Amazon Prime but after my first visit to US open tennis 2021 I cannot log in and am told It is not available to my location.
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: I am trying to watch Us Open tennis grand slam which I can no longer get on TV because it is now streamed. This is maddening. I signed on for Amazon Prime a week ago but cannot log on.
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: I told you I have been able to watch it once so it cannot be the fault of the TV.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes and no. ANYWAY I am now trying to get it on my phone .
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I to let you know that to have something you have always enjoyed removed from TV without warning and then have to pay for the right to watch is a backward step in technology. The free trial has proved this in my case. I have missed most of this tournament for the first time ever.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 16 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. When was the last time it was working?

2. Which device are you trying on?

3. Which devices are you logged in on and have you tried on any other device besides the one you are currently trying on?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information I have, I would recommend you change you r account password ***** the steps I have attached below., you are more than welcome to return with the details I have requested which will assist me review this question again. 

1. Head over to the Amazon password ***** page by visit the following weblink - https://amzn.to/3jQtgJK

2. Enter your email address or enter the mobile number registered with your account. 

3. Depending on the option you have chosen and the details you have input, you will either receive a email or text message. 

4. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete verification. 

5. Once verification is successful, you will be prompted to create a new password. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

-