Cameron
Cameron, Customer Service
Experience:  Tech Business Owner/Photographer
106661857

Cannot Howe to change my Visa card details to a new card,

Customer Question

Cannot Howe to change my Visa card details to a new card
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: How to change my Visa card details
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?
Customer: to change details as order processed on old card
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cameron replied 19 days ago.

Hello there! I hope you’re doing well so far! My name is Cameron & I am a tech expert here with JustAnswer, an independent, paid support website. As an expert, I have 10+ years of experience helping people learn, use, and fix all of their electronics, and I’ve helped over 5,000 different customers throughout this time!

To delete this older credit card from your account, please follow these steps below:

1. Go to amazon.com in a browser on your computer and log into your account

2. Hover the cursor over the "Account and Lists" section and click on "Your Account."

Click "Your Account" to access your account information.

3. Select "Payment options," located under the "Ordering and shopping preferences" subhead in the left column.

Click "Payment Options."

4. Under "Your credit and debit cards," click the down arrow to the right of the card you want to delete. Click the down arrow to delete a card.

5. Click "Remove."

6. Click "Confirm remove" in the pop-up to delete the card from your Amazon account.

After this, you will see a section where you can click to add a new card as well!