Russell H.
Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I am trying to send back a return by UPS but no where near

Customer Question

I am trying to send back a return by UPS but no where near me does this! What do I do?
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: USB Wall Charger
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: 3 different places, no one near me does UPS returns. Can I use another carrier?
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 18 days ago.
Hi, welcome to JustAnswer.com. I am Expert Russell, & I will try to give the right answer to your return service details question. I am typing your answer now and should be able to post it within about 6 or 7 minutes. Thank you for waiting for that long, in the meantime.
I understand your question, though I do not know exactly where you are, and do not yet have your zip code. If you could mention it in reply that would be good.
There are, for your information, 'UPS Drop Boxes' where you may simply put a package in the box and the UPS system will pick it up and ship it.
I can locate the nearest one for you, given your zip code.
Let me know please, at your convenience.