Kat
Kat, Customer Service
Experience:  Technical Lead
110517830

I swim using the Garmin Swim2 watch and there seem to be

Customer Question

Hi there. I swim using the Garmin Swim2 watch and there seem to be discrepancies between what my watch tells me and what the Swimtag system calculates as the distance - measured with the watch. For example, this morning, according to my watch my swim was 1729m whereas the Swimtag told me it was 1638m. The pool is 91.3m and I swam 18 lengths, which suggests that the Swimtag is accurate whereas the watch over-estimates my distance. How can I get this fixed?
JA: Hi. What programming language are you using for this assignment?
Customer: I don't understand the question.
JA: What are the full requirements for this task? How soon do you need it completed?
Customer: No rush. It is only for my own personal information
JA: Is there anything else the Programmer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Kat replied 14 days ago.

Welcome to JA, sorry to hear you are having issues with the accuracy of your Swim2 watch, have you setup the pool length on the device?

Expert:  Kat replied 14 days ago.

I haven't heard back from you in some time, but can confirm there is no calibration setting other than the pool length which can be set, so in the first instance would make sure the pool length is correctly set on the watch

Do let me know if you need anything further.