How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 48738
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

hi,i have this rash and little blisters on my

Customer Question

hi,i have this rash and little blisters on my penis

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 years ago.
This is Dr. David

I see.

this looks like a skin infection dermatitis like a staph infection or impetigo type infection or even a cellulitis. possible bacteria related. you need a strong antibacterial cream and oral antibitoic possibly for this type of infection. like ciprofloxicin oral and antibiotic cream to be applied to see if it clears up

another possibility is that it is fungal

or psoriasis on the penile shaft which can happen which would need a steroid cream.

these are the major possibilites. it does not look viral

do you have a doctor you can see who can prescribe you a course of antibiotic cream and antibotics to see if the blisters clear up?