How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 36076
Experience:  Years of outpatient experience treating dermatological problems
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

Hello, I would like to ask you about a skin care condition

This answer was rated:

Hello, I would like to ask you about a skin care condition i have mistakelny slapped my wife and it has gone very bad she has a very bad red color patched on her skin i need a help to releieve that scar she is very much worried about it that was not meant to slap but it happened mistakley we were playing tho and all of sudden it happened can you please tell us how to recover that scar its getting worse blue and black are there any formula to use to get over it ? thank you
ps : i have asked the question earlier insted of proving me the infos they asked me very stupid questions and not particular information and 20 hrs almost and no response still i will be thankful if you provide me with the information associated to it thanks
Hi. Sorry for the delay but your question was posted in Dermatology and it only became available now. I saw the photo you posted. My suggestion is that she apply a combination of an antibacterial ointment like Neopsporin and an over the counter vitamin E cream three times a day. From the photo I think this should clear up the problem without leaving a scar. If you need more information, please just ask me
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello i would like to ask you a different question related to my personal health i have been facing for like 1 or 2 years now

I have a pain not continues pain its a wave like pain and very different type of pain not actually like when we get from any injury or stomache it happens to me at the right lower side of my abdomen and it continue for about 20 - 30 mins and than stops and it keep coming and going like 4 -5 times i face this kind of pain and its wave like pain is it related to my kidney ? i got my urine tested and it was normal test but what this test could be related to ? some other stomach problem ? i am mostly constipated kindly expalin me what kind of test should i go for or ultra socuns or xrays to diagnose this thing

OK Zohaib. This could still be related to your kidney if you are having kidney stones that are passing and for that you would need a ct scan of the abdomen. It isn't likely appendicitis since that doesn't come and go and once it hits it continues until you are forced to see a doctor and have surgery. It could be what's called irritable bowel syndrome. I would get the ct of your abdomen and perform a colonoscopy to checke both of those possibilities. I've now answered two questions for you and I would be glad to continue the conversation but I would ask that you rate my service to you first
Dr. Chip and other Dermatology Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

and also my thumb of the right feet is totally numb for like last4 -5 weeks what it can cause that problem please explain me ? is that related to any of the sign or symptom with any disease just one thumb of the right feet is num i can feel it its numb is it associated with any kind of disease ? and one more thing i need to ask you is about the xray / ct scan / ultra sound for abodle can you write me the specific test for getting my sel chekd and get my tests done for abdomin and what should i ask for in the laboratory for the tests ?

It can be from a neurpathy in diabetics or it may be what's called tarsal tunnel syndrome which is like carpal tunnel syndrome but in the foot instead of in the hand. It would take an MRI of the foot to check for that. The test for the kidney stone would be ct scan of the abdomen and pelvis with contrast. For the blood work, complete metabolic panel and CBC