How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 48711
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

Went to Antigua over a year ago have to small areas of rash

Customer Question

Went to Antigua over a year ago have to small areas of rash in my leg sometimes itchy tried lots off creams nothing has worked
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Thank you,
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David

can you upload a clear jpg digital photo of the rash?

here are instructions to do that.

type a word in the textbox and highlight it

then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg

this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
what creams have you tried.

that looks like it could be a fungal infection or psoraisis

it could also be a skin MRSA type of resistant bacterial infection

which would need a skin culture to diagnose and strong prescription antibiotic ointments to treat.

do you have a doctor you can see who can do a skin wound culture of that area to check for MRSA or bacterial skin infection?