How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dermdoc19 Your Own Question
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 2779
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
dermdoc19 is online now

There I'm very desperate . I was told 2 years ago

Customer Question

Hi there I'm very desperate for help. I was told 2 years ago I have seaborrhic dermatitis on my face nd scalp and was given canesten cream and dermax shampoo. The first 2 weeks of using them I was completely skin perfect but suddenly it returned a lot worse. I'm still using the canesten cream and dermax shampoo and also an aloe Vera moisturiser as I haven't been told otherwise to stop and my skin has been terrible for the last year and a half. My face is CONSTANTLY red, flaky, tight and very sore, even sore to touch.ive been waiting on a dermatologist appointment for months now and I can't keep on living like this any longer. Please please help me
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Thank you,
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
We can not prescribe on line.
I can advise you
Can you attach a picture
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would appreciate you close the question and just give me a refund thanks