How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dermdoc19 Your Own Question
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 2779
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
dermdoc19 is online now

I have a red spot / lump that i would like an opinion on. I

Customer Question

I have a red spot / lump that i would like an opinion on. I have photos.

  • The items is located in the genital pubic area. 

  • There is only one item.

  • It does not itch

  • It does not hurt to touch if i push on it, but if i run a finger over it up and down quickly it feels very slight pain

  • it is quite hard

  • it doesnt quash, so it is relativley solid

  • size or redness is approx 10mm at longest point

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Dermatology