How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dermdoc19 Your Own Question
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 2779
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
dermdoc19 is online now

My eye lids and above/below my eyes is red and very sore, it

Customer Question

My eye lids and above/below my eyes is red and very sore, it has been coming and nearly going since Christmas, yesterday and today it is the worst it's been. I have tried various creams including sudacream, cetraben, zero are, clarity eye cream, enemies eye balm and aloevera eye is so sore, I have taken a picture, but don't know how to load it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The names of some the creams I have tried have come out wrong, zerobase, clarins eye cream, elemis eye gel and aloe very eye gel.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Thank you,
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. Davidthis is called peri-orbital dermatitisor periocular eczema a good article about ityou might need to be on allergy pills like allegra, claritin and also be on steroid eye drops to help calm down inflammation in the eyes.steroid creams could help as welldo you have a doctor or eye doctor you can see about this redness around your eyes?