How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dermdoc19 Your Own Question
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 2779
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
dermdoc19 is online now

HiI have like a white bespeckled rash on my chest which

Customer Question

I have like a white bespeckled rash on my chest which I am worried about. I had it checked with a pharmacist and she said to get it looked at and almost looked like some sort of fungus growing
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi can someone just send me an answer now about this asap I am unable to take phone calls
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidsorry about the delay.the question was not answered in the dermatology could have a tina versicolor rash on your chest which is a type of skin fungal infection.can you upload a clear jpg photo of the skin on your chest?here are instructions.type a word in the textbox and highlight itthen select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpgthis opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer