How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dermdoc19 Your Own Question
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 2779
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
dermdoc19 is online now

Dermatitist/chronic urtcia Have been suffering over two

Customer Question

Dermatitist/chronic urtcia
Have been suffering over two years without being able to resolve it.
How could I find a top specialist to visit
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr Davidyou should see a dermatologist and allergy specialist at a large university medical centeryou should get a skin biopsy and also skin allergy testing and blood allergy testing as well.have you had these tests?do you have a large academic university medical center close to you?