How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dermdoc19 Your Own Question
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 2779
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
dermdoc19 is online now

My daughter's skin is scarred with eczema (asian skin). How

Customer Question

my daughter's skin is scarred with eczema (asian skin). How can the scarring be reduced?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

skin scar tissue from acne and eczema can be difficult to treat

best to see a cosmetic dermatologist

they have skin laser treatments and skin peel treatments which can help decrease scar tissue from bad acne and bad skin eczema

has she seen a cosmetic dermatologist before ?