How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. SH Your Own Question
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 8808
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Dr. SH is online now

I have 2 'spots' on my skin that I have had as as I can

Customer Question

I have 2 'spots' on my skin that I have had as long as I can remember. One is above my right top lip and the other just under my right eyebrow. Appearance is like a very hard small spot that does not have any colour and is like a small hard pea. They do not hurt but I would like them removed but need to know what they are and if it would leave a scar.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting for an answer? ????
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. SH and will be helping you out with your concerns today.
Do you have a picture or two that you could send me on here for me to have a look at.
Kindest regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pictures attached
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your response.

I apologize for my delayed response as I was away for a while.

Both these bumps are benign/harmless nevi.

If they are bothering you or causing a cosmetic problem, you can opt to have them removed.

Some GPs are trained to remove such spots.

Otherwise you would require a referral to a dermatologist.

Let me know if you have more questions.
Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end and then submitting

your rating as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.
Kindest regards