How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 58344
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I have these spots and marks on my feet and bottom of leg,

Customer Question

Hi,I have these spots and marks on my feet and bottom of leg, that are really painful. They are itching a lot and have become painful to walk. They have puss coming out of the spots and then they become wounds. It's been like this for about a month. I don't know what the condition is and how to get it better.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Shantal,Still need assistance please
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Do you have any other medical problems?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No other medical problems
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

This looks like very bad and chronic eczema

you need to see a dermatologist

This will probably entail steroid creams and maybe oral steroids

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

Thanks for using

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionPlease don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)if you have questions just reply