dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have tiny white/creamy maggot shaped (but much much

Customer Question

I have tiny white/creamy maggot shaped (but much much smaller and thinner) things in my mouth, mainly my tongue and nose. Throughout the day and night I am discretely picking these little worm things off the tip of my tongue. Sometimes throughout the day and/or night my mouth suddenly feels very greasy. I have also found one of these in my ear when cleaning them. Right at the back of my tongue I have large lumps about 4mm x 4mm and about 3mm off my tongue surface, they are not painful. I also have some larger lumps on each side at the very back of my tongue but cannot see them properly. Down each side of my tongue there are large cracks/indents.
** I have noticed a difference in my stools. The stool is mainly solid but made up of little stools stuck together, the stools are very, very tacky and extremely smooth, I have noticed little white things like rice in my stools.
** Since July 2017 I have had extremely painful pustules breaking out on my face.
They are unbelievably deep. I have felt itching, crawling and stinging sensations on my face although that has now subsided a great deal. I have many scars now on my face which is so sad especially as I have not even suffered with spots. There are also painful hard nodule type lumps where the lesions were. During times when I have tried to investigate these lesions I have noticed - the same type of white/creamy things on my tongue but are unable to pull any out (they look similar to the white dots you can sometimes have in a deep flesh wound, that are present when healing takes place) but they are bigger and more spaced out, sometime when i tried to pull one out it has disappeared back into the lesion. When I stuck a steralized needle into one on one occasion it bled profusely. I have also seen dark brown (seeds) only way to describe,
I have also felt movement in my shoulder blade and leg on occasions, no lesions but there is a squiggle of white under my skin where I have felt things but not painful. Finally I have, since this started a sensation on the right hand side of the back of my scalp. It is about 5 inches above and 2 inches below the level of my ear. I originally felt like a very, very mild surge of electric or static. I thought this was probably a nerve as this too can also feel like a surge, however as time has gone on this low level surge has developed into something that feels there is something turning under my scalp and at time has stopped me in my tracks while this happens and I feel frozen to the spot as its not right, I know its not right. And my mental health during this time has taken me somewhere I have never been and that is hell, a living nightmare in hell. Please ,please can you help me at all.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I forgot to mention that in one of the deeper lesions on my face my skin has become creased and it almost looks like all the creases are joined under my skin like little burrows leading to the lesion,
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 months ago.

can you upload pictures of these white things? Please make sure they are in focus.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The only ones I have are photos I have taken when they are on me. Shall I send the ones I have ?
I am normally otherwise healthy and other medication - HRT
I await your response
Jayne
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 months ago.

Jayne,

Yes, those photos would be helpful.