wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I’m a 30 year old female and still get blackheads on my nose

Customer Question

I’m a 30 year old female and still get blackheads on my nose and chin. None of the blackhead removing scrubs or masks or washes seem to make any difference. The doctor gave me s tybe if hydrogen peroxide or something similar, but that just dried up my skin and did nothing to the blackheads
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

It sounds like you need to consult with a dermatologist, even if you have to do this via private pay.

After examining you she might want to do some specialized testing.

I am sure that there is a prescription medication that can help with your blackheads.
Make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS