Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice
Experience:  Years of outpatient experience treating dermatological problems
18722459

I have an issue with Genital warts, they are on the shaft.

Hi I have an issue with Genital warts, they are on the shaft. there's two, one has gone by being treated with Aldara, the second one near the base of the shaft is not just not moving at all, and I have done 2 course of Aldara, one of Condyline and I'm on the second 0,5 ml tube of Warticon. none of them have had any effect on the second wart. what else can I do? I have not seen the doctor, in person but I have used net doctor, where I have submitted picture to the Dr so that he could review and advise. this was at the start. what on earth do I need to do to get rid of this second wart?

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo of that for me on this page?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok, here they are

Got them--hold on please

Actually that looks more like molluscum contagiosa than a genital wart

If what you've tried so far hasn't worked an alternative would be tretinoin cream twice a day for two weeks

But if that's not effective a dermatologist can easily take care of this either by liquid nitrogen freezing or with a cold CO2 laser

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i'll get the cream you advised, if that doesn't work i'll see a dermatologist

My pleasure to help

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you