dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have a burning / prickly heat rash that has come out in my

Customer Question

I have a burning / prickly heat rash that has come out in my face. It’s on my forehead, eye lids (where eye shadow would go), forehead, a spot between and eyes. It burns like mad when near heat. I’ve been to the doctors who then dent my to a skin specialist which come back noon conclusive.The condition is very itchy too, it was so hot and itchy several nights ago I took myself to hospital late at night where the doctor there said, “Oh yes you do have something there, I can assure you it’s not shingles”, and left it at that.She gave or advised nothing for the heat and discomfort I was in and said I should just go back to the doctor.I’ve had the condition for about five months now where it will calm down then just when you think it’s going it flares up again, always starting off with itchy eye lids.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 6 months ago.

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Hello. Thank you for your patience. I am so sorry for the long wait, but I have been busy taking care of patients and have just now come online. Would you like my help with your question today?