DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have woke up with blue stains on my bed and on trunk and

Customer Question

Hi I have woke up with blue stains on my bed and on trunk and lower back is this sweat this is the 3rd time over five years and doctor does not know what it is
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 4 months ago.

Hello Antonia! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Have you noticed any skin lesion ?

Do you have any known medical problem or are you taking any medicines ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have no skin lesions and fluoxetine daily I have taken for years if I run white tissue it’s like chalk on tissue

Can you attach a picture of that stained bed-sheet?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It first happened4 years ago
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It’s not dye or off clothes as I sleep naked and happened in New York first time I live in England I went doctor and rheumatologist who says he’s never seen it

Thanks for the information

Yes it does look strange and if you are sure that it is not from your clothes or dye I would suggest that you should have a coagulation study to have a look at it

Since it is present for four years off and on so it is unlikely to be anything serious but still better to have a coagulation study

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards

Exposure to copper can at times lead to blue sweat and should also be ruled out by taking test for copper level

Please do let me know if you have any other question

Dear Antonia,

Do you have any other question?

I am available to assist you any further till you are satisfied

If done please leave a POSITIVE FEEDBACK RATING