wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I had a itchy between my left eys and my noise I had try

Customer Question

I had a itchy between my left eys and my noise I had try many different cream for it but I get no good result and the big problem is that is growing, now it's almost near to my right side of my noise.Please can you help me ?? Many thanks
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: More then two month's.I think it's because I was cleaning the toilet and when I was using the brush a little water come from there and almost reach my eys, but becase I was using gloves I decider to clean it after I finish cleaning because and will for that I needy to remove my gloves.The problem is that I forget to do it after, and weeks after the itchy started.
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No I had no allergy to any medicine
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Can you upload a picture?

How old are you?

m/f?

What were you using to clean the toilet when you were splashed?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Am f42 female year's old, I was using clean fast toilets( it's washroom cleaner, heavy duty bactericidal).
Am not taking any medications and also i had no medical problems at all.
Am feeling on that allergies like bacteries moving always there like a litle map that is alive.
I had use Savlon antiseptic cream and also Derma care itch relief cream.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Dr. I send you a picture of it, you will need to zoom it because it's almost the color of my skin, it's like a litle map.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for the picture.

Unfortunately, even when I zoom in the lesion does not show up :-(

That being said, whatever it is, it has nothing to do with the toilet water getting on the area or any reaction to the toilet cleaning solution.

So. What should you do?

Since over the counter creams have not worked the next course of action should be to consult with your GP. She might want to refer you to a dermatologist.

After examining you the dermatologist might want to do some specialized testing such as a skin scraping or even a full thickness skin biopsy.
Once the underlying issue is found then correct (most likely prescription strength) medication can be used to clear things up.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sorry Dr. am not saying that was the toilet product the problem, but yes the toilet brush that I was using on that moment wich is a place and object full of bacteria.
Can you advise any other really skin cream for itchy? ??
Where I came from for any regular allergy you go to pharmacy and you can get really a good cream solution for your problems, so we go to our GP just in necessary situation.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for that additional information.

A good cream, that you can buy over the counter, for itchiness would be 1% hydrocortisone cream. You can apply this to the affected area 4x/day or so.

If this doesn't work then there are much stronger creams available by prescription and these my work for you.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

I hope you feel better soon :-)