DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have dry skin all over and suffer from dandruff. Can you

Customer Question

I have dry skin all over and suffer from dandruff. Can you help
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

You can use some anti-dandruff shampoo like Neutrogena T/Sal to help with the dandruff

There can be various causes of dandruff like seborrhea and fungal infection

Some time an anti-fungal applied topically can help as well

If the cause of your dry skin is eczema then you need to have specific treatment for that

It can be in the form of emollient and topical steroids to immune modulator drugs

This will require an examination by the skin specialist to confirm the diagnosis first and then treat accordingly

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards