Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have been suffering with rashes over my arms, legs, neck

Customer Question

i have been suffering with rashes over my arms, legs, neck and sometimes chest on and off over the last 5 years. recently it has got re/ally red, itchy and sore and is at time unbearable. can you help?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 14 days ago.

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Do you have a picture?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi. Here are a few. This is far worse than I've ever had and its been occasional flare ups previously where this time its been for good month but not all as bad as this. As mentioned its been on and off for around 5 years with no obvious trigger. My wife is also suffering similar however not as bad and she stared with it a little before me.

this looks like very severe eczema

have you had it biopsied?

have you seen a dermatologist?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi. Yes but I've had so many conflicting diagnosises. I've been put on a waiting list to have allergy tests and different doctors are prescribing different lotions and conflicting with other doctors.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 13 days ago.

This is very very likely to be severe eczema

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 12 days ago.
Thanks for this question. I strive for 5 star services for all customers. If you have more questions, just reply :)
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi there.Apologies for the delay, however I've been working away.Thanks for your answer, i have had GP's say it could be this and others that its definately not, hence why i posted the question and photo's. I would welcome your further comments please.Thanks
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 5 days ago.

why do you say it isn't that?

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 days ago.

just click send to reply