wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

2 days ago the top part of my face became rather red itchy

Customer Question

2 days ago the top part of my face became rather red itchy and a bit flaky. I put on boots moisture cream and subsequently calamine lotion but it remains rather red and itchy and the areas around the eyes have become puffy. Do you have any advice please? Many thanks.
John
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 23 days ago.

John,

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 23 days ago.

Can you upload a picture of the affected area?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Thank you for your suggestions. Following my enquiry I thought of ringing my GP and was referred to the 111 service. This resulted in seeing a Doctor this morning who has given me prescriptions for penicillin and antibiotic so I will see how I get on. John
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 23 days ago.

John,

I'm glad to hear that you are getting treatment.

I hope you feel better soon.

Dr. Rick