Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice
Experience:  Years of outpatient experience treating dermatological problems
18722459

I have a lump on my chin that’s been there since December no

Customer Question

Hello I have a lump on my chin that’s been there since December no matter what I try it’s not going away
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr.Saleem replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Is it soft , firm or hard ? Any pain ? Any change in size ? Any lumps anywhere else ? Have you shown it to your doctor ? What was his opinion? Can you please share a picture ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It’s hard a sharp pain if I press it it doesn’t seem to change in size cannot get a doctors appointment for weeks so came on here I have attached a photo for you

Dont think i can help you on that one . Will opt-out for another expert . Please dont reply as it locks it back to me.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Do I get a refund ??
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 months ago.

Hello I'm Dr Chip

The other expert opted out of the question

That looks like a totally benign acanthotic keratosis--not cancer and not precancerous and no specific trigger for it

It can easily be removed by a dermatologist with liquid nitrogen freezing or with a cold CO2 laser

Please let me know if you need any more information