DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have a vs Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this

Customer Question

I have a vs
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have a very persistent skin rash which has been treated with a strong dose of steroids. This really helped for a while,but the rash is back again, not quite as bad as it was, but still very itchy and difficult.. I wash with epimax twice a day, and then cream lavishly with oilatum. This helps
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: very temporarily, but I have to try to sleep with the itch, which has moved from my back to my bottom and the top of my legs, while also returning to some extent t my neck and back. Would these pills for urticaria (fexofenadine) help? Mary Castles .
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have had a rodent ulcer on
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 1 month ago.

Hello Mary! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Yes this will help in relieving the itching and you can take these

Please feel free to ask if you have any other question

I am available to assist till you are satisfied

If you have received the answer to your satisfaction please leave a 5-stars feedback rating

Please do let me know if you have any other question?