dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Myface ,particularly on forehead and cheeks is extermely red

Customer Question

Myface ,particularly on forehead and cheeks is extermely red & blotchy,are there any lotions or creams to help this calm down
Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: It has been getting worse over a period of about a yer,could it be effect of heart drugs ie bis oporol apiixaban ?
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: He does know all sympoms I have an ICD fitted but redness of face has never been this bad,Bisoporol and apixaban are most recent and redness seems to have been made worse with inclusion of this
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

How old are you?

M/F?

How long has this been going on?

What have you tried so far?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
80
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am 80 male and heart condition is mainly arrithmia and I take 10mg o bisoporol plus 5mg apixiban 40mg atorvastatin 25mg spironolactone 5mg ramipril
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for that additional information.

Can you upload some pictures of the affected areas?