Dr. Ben
Dr. Ben, Doctor
Experience:  GP Partner, practicing Medicine for 14 years. I have broad experience with special interests in Dermatology, Paediatrics, Sexual Health and Oncology.
105673646

My wife have a problem.under her right breast,appear many

Hello.my wife have a problem.under her right breast,appear many bumps.please, what do you recommend? thanks
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: We don't see a medic,she don't get any medication
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello, thank you for your question. I’m Dr. Ben and I’m here to assist you today. Please allow me a few moments to review your question and I’ll be right back.

If you receive an invitation for a phone call, please know this is automatically generated by the site and has not come from me. Feel free to ignore it.

Please can I clarify: Is this a rash that has a bumpy appearance or is it individual bumps (i.e. lots of little flesh-coloured skin tags)?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
There is lots of small red bumps
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What we can do?

Thank you, ***** ***** really helps a lot.

Is this rash anywhere else?

Does it feel itchy or sore?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Is just there,she don't have itchy or sore,first time appear just few of them,but them expands.

This is very likely to be intertrigo, a very common rash that occurs in skin creases - under the breasts and in the groin are very typical.

Is should respond very well to using Daktacort cream thinly twice daily for 7-14 days. This is available over-the-counter from the pharmacy.

Does this help?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
we gonna get from pharmacy.thanks for help

You’re very welcome, all the best.