Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I have just started a three day course of Picato 150 grams I

I have just started a three day course of Picato 150 grams I felt it burn on my cheek area very much (first night ). Very red and very hot this am .
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: Shall I continue with second treatment tonight ?
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No I don’t think so

Hi there.
I will be helping you out with your concerns today.

Yes you should continue using it. The skin reaction will usually start within one day of starting treatment and may get worse for the first week, but the skin will then typically heal within two weeks when treating areas on the face or scalp, and within four weeks when treating the trunk or limbs.

Let me know if you have more questions.
Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end when you are done asking.
Kindest regards