Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have a red spot on my skin that looks like a red blood

Customer Question

Hi I have a red spot on my skin that looks like a red blood blister. It had grown over the last year or so... I have been to the docs about it and they said it's nothing to worry about but I would like a second opinion x
Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: Its on my upper leg. I have others but there only small and haven't grown x
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No they know everything.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Can you please upload a picture here?

Is it itchy or painful?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Itchy sometimes
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You can see it dumps over
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for the reply.

It looks like cherry angioma which is a benign growth and collection of blood vessels. They are not dangerous and your doctor reassured you as well.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.