dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

My head scalp is itchy and has been for a time head and

Customer Question

Hello there my head scalp is itchy and has been for a long time head and shoulders does not work I got quoted £270 to see a dermatologist and I am not at the stage of paying lots to see a doctor a natural treatment for my scalp I am using neutrogena t gel
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: I used a shampoo in South Africa band forgot to bring it was orange shampoo smelt like bleach smell and worked it has been for a long time and I have been leaving it but I now at point of shaving my head bald but I work in hospitality and this won’t be suitable
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I am on lamictim medication for seizures
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 1 month ago.

Hello. I'mCustomer licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

do you have any pics?