dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I just moved to the UK (Edinburgh) a couple of days ago and

Customer Question

Hi! I just moved to the UK (Edinburgh) a couple of days ago and haven't yet quite figured out how things work around here; maybe you can assist. My problem is that I'm suffering from acute grave neurodermatitis and would like to see a dermatologist as soon as possible. I just called the Edinburgh clinic, but they couldn't offer me any appointment sooner than Oct 23. Do you have any suggestions how to speed things up? (I have private health insurance.)
JA: The Dermatologist can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. What are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: I have a rash almost all over my body (face, arms, hands, back, legs). I use creams my German dermatologist prescribed me (Diprogenta and Karison) but have only very little left, not nearly enough to apply to all parts of my body that would need it.
JA: When was your last dermatologist visit?
Customer: June or July this year.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also: There's something wrong with my eyes that may be connected to the neurodermatitis that I'm experiencing. I haven't seen an eye doctor yet, but I would say that there is inflammation of the eyes. They are very itchy, constantly tear up, are blood read and slimy.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I use Triamcinolonum Acetonatum 0,01g + Vaselinum Album Pro Opht 9,99g around the eyes, but it does not help very much.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

How can I be of assistance?