Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice
Experience:  Years of outpatient experience treating dermatological problems
18722459

What is the best treatment for face pigmentation post

What is the best treatment for face pigmentation post inflammation. Do you recommend Laser or presripted cream.
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: Just couple of month. I have been trying on shelf cream. It didn't work.
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: This problem happened after doing under eye filler and because I didn't like it the doctor injected with silvent. It was inflameted for a week and then I got the pigmetation.

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
I would do combination therapy--

Prescription hydroquinone cream and CO2 laser treatments

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can you prescript for me. What is the cost of the cream. How can I get it.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
And for how long I can use the cream.

Sorry but we can't offer prescriptions here--that would be both illegal and malpractice

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Whitening-Freckle-Removal-Lightening-Remover/dp/B07RKV7W5V/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=hydroquinone+cream+for+dark+spots&qid=1570801548&sr=8-5

You use that twice a day for a month to clear up the pigmentation

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks for your advice.

My pleasure