How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Mark Your Own Question
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctor (other than dermatologist)
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 6545
Experience:  30 years of primary care medicine
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Dr. Mark is online now

I have foliculitis it and I think it's already advanced

This answer was rated:

I have foliculitis it and I think it's already advanced already have signs and wounds on their feet
Hi. Can you upload a picture or two so I can see the infection?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
one minute
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This is
Thanks. It does look like folliculitis. Have you tried anything for it yet?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i tried
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
A cream But in România in my country
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I dont know the name
I would try a triple antibiotic cream like neosporin. Stronger creams and oral antibiotics would be needed if otc creams don’t work.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
YOU can recomand something ?
Try neopsporin or bacitracin.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok, if not working ?
Try either one of these creams. If no response then you need to see a doctor for prescription medication. Bactroban is a potent antibiotic cream. Don’t know if that is over the counter where you are.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok, thank YOU so much, have a good night
You’re welcome. I’d appreciate you rating my answers with the stars on your screen so I receive feedback and credit.
Dr. Mark and other Dermatology Specialists are ready to help you