Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

Black spots have been appearing since midnight over my whole

Customer Question

Black spots have been appearing since midnight over my whole body. They look like a lathe blackhead but are hard. On my legs they are much bigger. I knocked a scab and iy
Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: I have just relaxed and watched them since the early hours. There is swelling only where I scratched them. Foolishly
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Bipolar and ADHD are my health issues
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
They are appearing on hands and face now. And are some, not all are getting bigger. Some feel slightly curved and raised. Some flat. I stupidly picked at a few. Around those. It’s gone white and then bruising. I would say a 5cm diameter.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Sorry to be a nuisance. Bruising is appearing on areas I haven’t touched. I’ll add some photos S I can see there is an option
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
1
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
2
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
The puppy has caused scratches. I am not 100% on this one
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 7 days ago.

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 15 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.

Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 7 days ago.
Thank you for uploading the images for my better understanding.

The possibilities here are -
1. Multiple tick bites.
You may need to get yourself evaluated for rickettsial infections please.

2. Multiple insect bite allergies which can present like this.

3. Erythema multiforme which can present due to many reasons like even vasculitis.

4. Allergic dermatitis.

As of now I suggest you take syrup Benadryl 10 ml three times a day for a couple of days to reduce the allergic response and itching.

Meanwhile I suggest you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician order rheumatologist and discuss the above possibilities and get yourself appropriately evaluated and managed please.

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.
A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".
If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -
https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800
Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 17 hours ago.

Is there anything else where I can be of assistance to you in this regard please?

If I have attended your query to your satisfaction please do remember to rate our interaction with a 5 star rating so that I can get my professional credit.

This is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and effort.

Best regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani