dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

For the past year I have constant back acne and ive tried

Customer Question

Hi for the past year I have constant back acne and ive tried everything and its not going away. Its so painful and itchy as well
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: Ive been dealing with it for a year and nothing seems to make the itch better
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Ive been taking sertraline for about 4 months
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 15 days ago.

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question.

Skin conditions are always best diagnosed and treated after seeing them directly. May I request you to upload some images of the skin lesion, so that I can see and guide you better please.

You may see a phone call request, the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I would be glad to continue here please.

I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 11 days ago.

The method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save changes on this page

If you are having trouble, kindly approach our Customer Service assistance.

You can approach them at the following link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Where you can chat, call, or send a support request. Or you can email directly to [email protected]

Or you can make a call to - Phone number, 1-800-509-5721

Best regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani