Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice
Experience:  Years of outpatient experience treating dermatological problems
18722459

I sat on a barbecue hot coals, it burned through by trousers

i sat on a barbecue hot coals, it burned through by trousers i am left with two burns about the size of a penny,i have been dabbing wth sterile water then redressing it daily,the pus was green on the dressing now the wound just looks white underneath but no skin, can you advice thanks
Assistant: What confuses you?
Customer: is this normal and is there any cream i could put on it
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?
Customer: no nail different, the wound looks cleaner not oozing anything the dressing drew the green pus out i’m wondering if the white base underneath will act as my new skin
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: got it checked out at er they cleaned it out and said dress it every day, should i leave the dressing off

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Could you please post some pictures of that for me on this page?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
here is the latest one taken before dressing yesterday it was green on top but most of it gone

Got it--hold on please

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no i don’t have £34 sorry

The phone call offer was automated and you don't have to accept it

But just a moment please

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
some advice now please thank
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
hi are you there

Yes--just a moment please

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i can’t see your responses

That's mostly a first degree burn and it should heal nicely in time

For now I suggest an over the counter topical antibacterial ointment like Bacitracin or Neosporin and a vitamin E cream both applied together twice a day for a week to help it heal

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
should i keep it dressed

Yes--after you apply the two ointments cover it with a nonstick bandaid

Please remember to rate my service to you so I can get credit for my time

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
by that do you mean make sure it has a padding on the wound, and yes i will leave feedback ��
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
you have just taken £33 from my bank account for a phone call when i received notification the dermatologist was not available to chat, who do i take this up with, very disappointed
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
please sort this

I'll let customer service know so you won't be charged for the call

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
please do that as it’s an expense i can’t afford and i told you that, otherwise i will take legal advice, £5 for the advice is what i agreed, i will keep the messages and thanks for that

No need to worry--as I said I've contacted customer service and you won't be charged for the call

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok so how do i give you feedback please

You'd have to rate my service by click on the 5 star excellent rating icon at the top of this page

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
how long will it take for my refund as u have been left with £6 in my bank

Not too long--customer service will take care of it

Just be patient

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
hi i’m still waiting on my refund can you sort it please

I'll let customer service know again

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i’m not going to keep messaging you every day , you said last week it would be refunded, that cash should never have been taken out of my account, i have been advised that from citizens advice bureau, very disappointed as i left you good feedback

I did contact customer service and I'll do it again--sorry but that's all I can do