wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

My hair is growing inside me round my spine no doctor is

Customer Question

Hello my hair is growing inside me round my spine no doctor is believing me I've had a number of traumas and my hair never grows since falling down the stairs it now all feels caught round my body it's coming out my poo please help me I dont no where to turn I'm very poorly I've been telling the doctors and there telling me it cant happen but I know it is.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have and I'm not being believed its effecting going toilet as my hair feels trapped round my jaw and neck I was on tramadol but I've stopped taking it I got my hair pulled and head shook 8 years ago and my head ears nose gums have hurt since
JA: How long have you been dealing with the neck pain? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?
Customer: My head is numb I've got limbs and hard bits coming out my hair I can feel breaking inside round my jaw hairs coming out my mouth my breathing is being effected my hair is short now I have not cut it I'm not a liar like there making out I am my daughters are having to care for me and watching me go through a total nightmare
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I've had a car crash also I've head bits of thread that's coming out my hair its like my hair is pulling inwards and taking bits from the hats I wear I know it sounds crazy but this is really happening to me
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
They found gabs in the top of my neck and I've been discharged my hair feels all rapped round my the top of my spine
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
My whole spine is being affected
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I can feel and hear something moving round my head it may sound unbelievable but its happening to me I cant believe none will listen I'm afraid this will kill me I've lost so much weightive nearly choked I cant be sick cos it will choke me this is not a joke I'm in desperate need of help
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 11 days ago.

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 11 days ago.

Do you have any other medical or psychiatric problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have seen a psychiatrist and I have no problems there which I new I'm telling the truth enless someone believes me I'm not going to get help I'm not lying this is happening to me
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 10 days ago.

What you are saying is going on is physically impossible.

So. What to do?

I suggest you have your GP refer you to a mental health team consisting of a MS level Social worker (For Group therapy, CBT etc), a PhD level psychologist (talk therapy) and a MD level psychiatrist (medical management). This will get you feeling better in no time.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS