Thanks for the information.
i reviewed the pictures.
Its definitely rosacea.
Rosacea can be difficult to keep in check at times.
I would like to suggest the following modalities of treatment:-
1. metronidazole gel thrice daily is very effective.
2.. ivermectin cream once a day
3.. elidel cream twice daily.
You might require a prescription for these creams.
I understand that in the current pandemic, it may not be easy for you to get a prescription from your doctor. hence, i would recommend a few measures which should help:-
1. rosacea aggravates due to alcohol, spicy foods, smoking.
Hence i would request you to avoid all these.
2. Stress also aggravates it, recently we all have been stressed around the world. try some destressing things that you enjoy.
3. Sun or light exposure also aggravates rosacea. Its recommended to aplly a sunscreen before stepping out and also when you area at home as artificial sources of light can also aggravate it.
4. use a mild cleansing lotion like cetaphil.
5. moisturize your skin daily.
I hope my recommendations are helpful.
Please let me know if you have any queries.