Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff,
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
108371854

I have ever suffered with spots in my life u till I hit my

I have ever suffered with spots in my life u till I hit my 20s 3 years I’ve suffered now they come and go and when they come up on my face there every we’re there under the skin lumps (big) I can’t pop the and there red and sore I also get little yellow heads I’m constantly stressed over this and it’s knocks my confidence big time Iv tried all sorts of products and hanged my diet and still nothing
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: 2-3 years and no
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No nothing
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
My skin is also very dry and patchy
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
File attached (SGVG6V1)

Good evening, I am Dr Elliot and hope that I can help

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello did you receive my pictures

This appears to be a form of acne, have you been using anything for this so far?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have tried all sorts I have tried things like epiduo
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No Thankyou would rather talk on here if that’s okay

Have you been on any oral medications such as Lymecyline? or similar oral antibiotics

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No my doctor told me I didn’t need it but it has got a lot worse and I haven’t been able to see my doctor to show the results
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I need somthing to help it’s really getting me down I don’t want to go out he house I can’t wear makeup as it makes it worse or looks bad I just feel down over it

I can understand, it is also very uncomfortable.

Give them a call this week coming, I am certain they would be happy to step up your treatment, there are still lots of options, and if it doesn't help then I would suggest you ask to be referred to a dermatologist

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Yh sore and painful in certain places on my face

Plenty of other options you haven't tried yet, so plenty of hope, but get them to support you with this

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Okay thank you is there anything els you think I might need or need to suggest to my doctor

https://patient.info/skin-conditions/acne-leaflet

Please see this link for some information on what they may suggest. Just speak with your doctor, and get them a photo to see what it is like now

Please could I ask you kindly rate my response, this is the only way that I am credited for answering questions, thank you

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Okay and thanku