Dermadoc
Dermadoc, Board Certified Dermatologist
Experience:  MBBS, DNB DERMATOLOGY
19010125

I am a 50 year old man. I used to suffer with acme as a

Hello, I am a 50 year old man. I used to suffer with acme as a younger man and again in my around 10 years a go. I do not so much now , but do suffer with oily/ greasy skin and have never really used any product. I would like to have one recommended if possible. I do not mind paying for a top end price range product.
JA: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: Ok
JA: The Dermatologist can help. To begin, what are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: Oily greasy skin.
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a dermatologist about this?
Customer: No
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: No

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and please ignore these requests. I would prefer discussing your concern through chat.

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

Please send a picture in jpeg/jpg or png format. You can send it using the paper clip sign just above the space where we are typing

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
B

Thanks for the pictures. i will review them and get back to you in 5 - 10 mins with my recommendations.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok, will we be able to talk on the phone tomorrow?

Thanks for your patience. I would prefer to type down my recommendations.

You seem to be having really oily skin.

The measures I would recommend are:-

1. Cleanse the face with neutrogena deep clean facewash twice a day.

2. Apply a very light moisturizer like cetaphil cream only in case it is required.

3. Apply a sunscreen before going out in the sun.

4. Apply differin gel at night on full face for a couple of months, to reduce the dryness.

These measures will help to keep oiliness at bay.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Hope my recommendations are helpful.

Take care